To receive information about power outages, you have a couple options.
You may follow us on Twitter.
- Go to Twitter.com, and sign up for an account (it is free) then indicate you would like to follow GHPUD. You can set the settings on your account to receive GHPUD "Tweets" on your cell phone or indicate you would like to receive the information on your computer. Remember, if you indicate you would like to receive "Tweets" on your phone, all text charges apply.
- Grays Harbor PUD typically sends "Tweets" (short messages) for outages impacting more than 50 customers. To report an outage or for more detailed outage information, call the PUD Outage Hotline at 360-537-3721 or 1-888-541-5923.
- Click here to access Twitter website
You may sign up to receive outage alerts directly from the PUD by clicking below on "receive outage alerts."
- If you would like to receive outage information on your computer, fill in the fields provided with your email address and select "yes" next to "Receive HTML."
- If you would like to receive outage alerts on your cell phone as a text message, you will need to submit your phone's email address in the email field provided. Every phone has an email address. It is your 10-digit phone number + your service providers text messaging email address. Check with your service provider for the email address for your phone. Remember, all text charges apply. Then click "no" next to "Receive HTML."
Outage alerts may end up in your junk email or outright blocked if you do not have firstname.lastname@example.org whitelisted in your email application.
Click here to sign up for outage alerts.