The PUD has multiple COVID-19 Assistance Program for customers who need assistance paying their bills due to economic hardships resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. Disconnects for non-payment and late fees are currently suspended per Governor's Proclamation 20-23.7.

pdf Commercial Application Popular


Commercial Application


There is a different application for a business. In order to put the electric account in the name of the business it must be a Corporation or a Limited Liability Corporation. For both of these an authorized member of the corporation must fill out and sign the application.


  1. A copy of the corporation papers listing the officers.
  2. Phone numbers for the officers.
  3. Letter of authorization stating who is authorized to conduct business with us for the corporation. (Get information on balances, transfer services etc.)
  4. A Deposit is required unless an acceptable letter of credit is provided in the corporation name.

If it is a Limited Liability Company a responsible party must also complete the LLC Agreement below stating that if the account is defaulted on, they will be held responsible for the bill. Include name, Phone number and mailing address.