A governors proclamation banning utility disconnects is scheduled to expire at the end of September, and if you have fallen behind on your PUD bill, call 360-532-4220 NOW so you can avoid the possible disconnection of PUD services. Customer Service staff can set up long term pay arrangements to pay down an outstanding balance and have information on assistance programs designed to help customers who are struggling to pay their PUD bills. 



Those programs include:

LIHEAP (Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program)

This is an annual program that is income based depending on how many people live in the home and the total household income.  This funding is administered through the Coastal Community Action Program (CCAP).  For more information, call 360-533-5100.

Arrears Program

This a program to help customers behind in their energy bills that have been impacted by COVID.  Anyone that has had a loss of income and qualifies may receive funding.  It is income based with flexibility depending on when the customer’s hardship occurred.  Payments of up to $2500 may go towards customer bills through this program.  It is also administered through CCAP.  For more information, call 360-533-5100. 

**LIHEAP and the Arrears Program can be combined to give customers more relief. 

Quinault Housing ERA Program    (Emergency Rental Assistance Program)

Funded through the federal CARES Act, this program can provide customers with rental and utility assistance.  It is dependent on how many people live in the household and total household income. This program is not restricted to tribal members.  Anyone that has service with the PUD can apply. 

Some additional agencies that we work with in our area:

Salvation Army 360-533-1062

United Way of Grays Harbor 360- 532-6260

Catholic Community Services 360-533-9470

Veterans Relief Fund (differs by location)